Look who is starting the decade off with a bang and finally ending their longer than intended hiatus. I missed writing on here and sharing little parts of my life; hence why today I am going to revisit the birthday trip I took this past October. For my twenty-sixth birthday I spent the week in Mexico and had the best most relaxing time. And while I would have preferred to spend every waking moment on the beach eating and drinking and soaking up the vitamin d, I did partake in a few excursions to make the most of my time in Mexico. On one day my mother and I took a road trip to Tulum to visit the Mayan Ruins and on another day we took a boat trip to Isla Mujeres. Anyway I hope you enjoy these series of photos from my excursions and I promise to post more this year as I truly missed it.



Post a Comment

Instagram