I am not sure about you but I think I have been absent from my blog for long enough; which is why today I have returned to share some photos from my, not so recent, trip to the Art Gallery of Ontario. Throughout a portion of the new year the AGO presented the North American debut of artist Yayoi Kusama's Infinity Mirror exhibit. A breathtaking exhibit showcasing the Japanese artist's immersive and multi-reflective mirrored rooms. This exhibit is unlike anything I have ever seen, its no wonder tickets were so hard to come by; as the exhibit practically sold out for its entire duration. My favorite rooms were the Dot Obsession -Love Transformed into Dots (aka the Pink Balloon room) and the Infinity Mirrored Room -The Souls of Millions of Light Years Away (aka the LED Galaxy room).

If you follow me on Instagram you would have already seen my Insta-story from my AGO trip as well as a few of these images. That being said I thought it would be nice to share my favourite photos here. Unfortunately this exhibit has already left Toronto and has begun to make the rounds to other art Galleries in North America. If you are interested in seeing when this exhibit will be in your town I suggest you check out their website.


Post a Comment

Instagram