Last Minute Gift Ideas

Wednesday, December 21, 2016



Time is of the essence!! With Christmas being days away it is time to get serious about gift shopping. Once again, I waited til the last minute to tackle my shopping list and since I know I can't be to only one, I decided to put together a little last minute gift guide. So this goes out to all my fellow last minute shoppers. With the countdown to Christmas winding down how about we wrap it up. 


Cocktail Book // Adult Colouring Book // Capture Your Style Coffee Table Book // Cards Against Humanity // Scented Candle // Water Bottle // Slippers // Rain Boots // Scarf // Polaroid Camera // Phone Case // Wrist Watch // Jewellery Dish // Cheese Board // Coffee Mug // Coffee Maker // Milk Frother


I would also like to take this time to wish all of my readers a safe and Merry Christmas!


No comments :

Post a Comment