Turning Over a New Leaf

Sunday, November 20, 2016








I'm not going to lie it feels a little weird to be writing this post, I guess it really has been that long. In fact, I don't think I've ever been away from the blog for this long a period. Not to bore you with the specifics, but life has become sort of hectic lately. Juggling work, school and other commitments has unfortunately left me with little time for blogging. That being said, Winter break is on the horizon and I plan to take full advantage of the time off. I have some killer content planned and I can't wait to share.

As for today's post, I present to you my go to fall ensemble. The outfit I wear practically daily during the Autumn-Winter months, consisting of some soft of knitwear, usually a chunky sweater, skinny jeans and ankle booties. I mean everyone has their own variations of their day to day failsafe look and this is mine. So tell me, what does your go to, no thought required, outfit consist of?

W H A T   I ' M   W E A R I N G

Jacket: Winners // Sweater: Forever 21 // Jeans: American Eagle // Boots: Franco Sorto // Scarf: OLD (Similar) // Bag: OLD (Similar) // Sunglasses: Winners (Similar) // Bracelet: Pandora


Photography by WinLeith



No comments :

Post a Comment