My F/W '16 Boot Picks

Thursday, September 29, 2016





Why hello there. It's been a minute since I posted here on the blog and for that I am sorry. This month I started back at school so I've been spending these last few weeks elbow deep in school work in addition to working part time. But enough about that boring stuff. We have fully entered into the fall season and I couldn't be any happier. I mean it takes me a while to get there, but once the leaves hit the ground and the chilly air picks up I'm all about Autumn. One of the things I love most about this season, will probably come as no surprised, because I think every girl says the same thing, but it has to be the fashion; boots in particular. So today I thought I would round up my top boot picks for the upcoming fall-winter season.




I hope you enjoy my picks I think they all add something different to a wardrobe. I also like that they all have different price points, it really gives me a good sense of what styles I can splurge and save on. I also listed a few additional options below. Anyway let me know what you think of these boots and booties and let me know what style you're currently lusting over in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment