Wallaston Waltz

Monday, August 22, 2016




I'm dressed head to toe in black because I'm mourning the loss of summer. Just Kidding! Well, maybe not. We all know that once we reach the half way point in August summer is practically over. That being said I couldn't let summer go without stepping out in this gorgeous dress; another purchase from Aritzia's knockout summer sale. This lite and floaty dress, despite it's dark hue, was the perfect pick for another hot summer's day. I love the added bit of definition from the drawstring waist as well as the details along the hem. I wanted to keep the entire look nice and simple which is why I went with my usual accessories as well as these plain thong sandals that I've had for years. You can shop similar items below.


W H A T  I ' M   W E A R I N G

Dress: Aritzia (Sold Out  SIMILAR)  //  Shoes: Old (SIMILAR) //  Bag: Kathy Van Zeeland (SIMILAR) // Bracelet & Ring: Pandora // Watch: Betsey Johnson // Sunglasses: Old (SIMILAR)


 Photography by Winleith


No comments :

Post a Comment