Summer Sweats

Wednesday, August 03, 2016



I swear, in the summer I could just live in rompers. They're cute, they're lite and most importantly they don't require matching a top to a bottom. 'Cause when it's 30°C out and the humidity has it feeling more like 40°C, I simply cannot be bothered to put any additional thought into what I'm wearing. I picked up this romper on sale from Aritzia. I actually loved it so much that I bought it in a second colour. I liked that the soft cotton fabric gave it a sort of sweatpants loungewear vibe, making the piece that much more comfy and causal. Again it was so hot this day and in the spirit of keeping things nice and simple  I opted to wear sneakers. I decided to go with my converse over my stan smiths for two reasons. One, because I haven't worn them in a while and I wanted to give them some love and two, because I thought they'd go better. Needless to say I made the right call. You can shop similar pieces below. 

W H A T   I ' M   W E A R I N G

Romper: Aritzia + On Sale // Shoes: Converse // Bag: Old Similar // Choker: DIY (See this post for details) // Watch: Guess


Photography by WinLeith


No comments :

Post a Comment