Vestilation

Saturday, April 23, 2016



As much as I love Spring the weather can be a tad unpredictable; okay very unpredictable. The temperature in the morning is completely different than in the afternoon. A seemingly cloudy overcast sky can become bright blue in a blink of an eye. Because of the inconsistencies that is Spring I find myself reaching for pieces that are quite warm and cozy while also being lite and easy to layer. On this particular day I was a bit torn on what to wear. I was expecting a chillier day with potential for rain, as that has been the case for the last couple of days; and instead I was met with a clear blue sky. That being said there was quite the cool wind, so in the end I was happy that I wore this vested cardigan.

I received this vest for Christmas this past year and I had yet to wear it. Admittedly, I was a bit confused on how exactly to wear it and with what, but I was pleasantly surprised by how it all came together today. The vest was just the ventilation I needed while simultaneously keeping me nice and snug, the brown also provided a nice pop against the all black and complemented my brown belt perfectly. Hmm, looks like I might have to add a few more cardigans to my wardrobe this season. 


Vest: M for Mendocino (Similar) // Top: Gap (old) Similar Here & Here // Jeans: Gap //  Shoes: Toms // Watch: Guess // Ring: Pandora
 
Photography by: Winleith