Three Years of xo.Janiecy.xo

Saturday, April 30, 2016




Today is an exciting day here on the blog, because today marks xo.Janiecy.xo's third anniversary. Thats right, on this day, three years ago I sat down and created the very blog you see before you today. Well it didn't look quite like it does now but you get what I mean.

Three years ago I had no idea how much my blog would come to mean to me and how much I would continue to enjoy it each and every day. I'd like to take this time to say thank you to all of you who subscribes and comments on my posts. Thank you to all who shares my work. Thank you to all that inspire and motivates me. And finally, thank you to all of you who take the time out of your day to stop by my site, you have no idea how much it means to me.

Can we also take a moment to talk about this massive cookie cake. I was determined to celebrate another year of blogging, even if it would end up being a celebration of one. And of course no celebration is complete without some form of cake or dessert, and of course I had to go ahead and make it themed. I honestly don't know how I come up with these things; I mean a giant 3 shaped cookie? If you follow me on snapchat you would have seen a few amusing behind the scenes pics of the entire process, but for those of you who missed out keep an eye on my twitterI'll be sure to share some more pics over there.

Again, thank you all so much for your continues support and encouragement, and heres to another year of xo.Janiecy.xo. I have some much in store for the site, you have no idea. Till next time.