Spring 2016 Wish List

Friday, March 25, 2016




Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are all having a blessed weekend. Easter is one of my favourite Holidays, and not just because we get a four day weekend. I love that it's the very first Holiday in a brand new season. Oh and the yummy treats make it just the more enjoyable. Today I have compiled a few articles of clothing, as well as a couple of makeup products, that I'd like to add to my wardrobe this season. Spring is a time where I like to take stock of my clothes and look for ways in which I can build upon my existing wardrobe.
 

I don't think I can create one of these posts without adding a pair of shoes to the list and as much as I adore my Adidas Stan Smiths I'm a Nike girl at heart; at least where sneakers are concerned. I've had my eyes on these all white Theas back before I purchase my Roshes; I was caught between the two for sometime before I eventually chose the Roshes. But now with Spring and Summer right around the corner I think I would get more use out of the Theas. Moving on I've been thinking about investing in a nice trench coat for a while now. I think it's an essential piece that I am currently missing in my wardrobe. I am not much of a hat wearer but I think that's mainly do the fact that I haven't found one I like, and this one from Urban, I like.

I recently purchased a few pairs of denim during Gap's friends and family sale, though I couldn't pull the trigger on these girlfriend jeans, at least not yet. You see I am strictly a skinny jeans type of gal. They ultimately look and feel the best, at least on my shape.That being said I think having one pair of loose girlfriend jeans would be a nice change of pace. Another outwear piece my wardrobe could really use is a nice bomber jacket. I'd really like to bring this Fall trend right into Spring as the perfect transitional jacket and this one from TopShop, although pricey, is right up my ally in terms of shape and style. Another item that always seems to make it into my wish list posts are watches. One can never have too many watches and I know for a fact that I got that from my mother who has countless timepieces of her own. The thing I like the most about this watch is it's mesh chain band and it's large face. I first heard of the brand Cluse on Instagram and now I am obsessed with their watches. I just need to find where they sell 'em in Canada, if not I'm ordering straight from the website.

Speaking of popular Instagram brands one cannot forget about Quay Australia. Thank you Shay Mitchell for introducing me to the brand and for make me and just about everyone else obsessed. I mean how cute are these sunnies? I like how large and round the frame is; gives them a nice 70s vibe. Two makeup products that I'd like to add to my stash and incorporate into my routine for Spring are MAC's whirl lipstick, after picking up the liner last month I knew I had to own the lipstick as well, and NARS LoveJoy blush. NARS is my weak spot and this blush look amazing on dark skin, so say no more I need it.
   
And that completes my Spring wishlist. Let me know what key pieces have made it onto yours in the comments below. Also don't forget to follow via Bloglovin' to stay up to date on all my up coming blog posts.