F/W 15 Collective Beauty Haul

Tuesday, December 15, 2015


It's been a while since I posted a haul here on the blog and since Sephora just had their holiday promotion, and I had the opportunity to get $15 off of my purchases, why not pick up a few things. In addition to Sephora's promo, three weeks ago I was in the States visiting my family for American Thanksgiving and just so happened to partake in a bit of Black Friday shopping. Now I didn't go too crazy this year on account that the exchange rate between CND and USD was so low and the fact that I only wanted to purchase things that I couldn't get back home. Anyway enough of my rambling, lets get into the haul.

While State side I made a beeline to Ulta and pick up the second edition Lorac Pro palette, after falling madly in love with the original. Lorac is a brand that is hard to track down here in Canada which is why Ulta was my first stop once we made it across the boarder. I can't wait to dig in and play with all the new shades. I even had a mini swatch party over on my snapchat. Speaking of snapchat, make sure you're following me on there so that you don't miss out on any other randomness. While in Ulta I made my way over to the drugstore section to pick up a new mascara to try as well as few lip products. I have heard really good things about the L'Oreal telescopic mascara so I'm eager to give it a try. Again, for whatever reason that mascara is really hard to find here in Canada; I know because I look for it every time I'm in the drugstore. I also picked up one of Maybelline's new matte lipsticks in the colour nude nuance and two NYX butter glosses, one in the tiramisu and the other in chocolate crepe.

From my trip to Sephora this past weekend I picked up one of the Sephora brand facial masks. This particular mask is said to be really good for removing impurities from the skin as well as help improve the appearance of blemishes. I also picked a tinted brow gel from Urban Decay. UD recently came out with  a line of brow products and I've been eager to get my hands on them. Let me know if you'd like a review or an updated brow routine. And the last thing I picked up from Sephora was a Bobbi Brown foundation stick, in the hopes of learning to cream contour. Oh and how could forget that this past weekend I also became a Sephora VIB. Yeah that's right, after coming so close last year, I can finally reap the benefits and be rewarded for my shopping problem.

So that's all the makeup and beauty products I picked up recently. Let me know what you think of the products I picked up and let me know what you purchased during the Sephora sale.