2015 Holiday Gift Guide

Wednesday, December 09, 2015




In the spirit of the holidays I thought I would create a gift guide for all my fellow last minute shoppers.  Yes, I know Christmas is right around the corner, but I've been procrastinating. Not intentionally may I add, it's just that some people are harder to buy for than others; which is where this guide comes in. I tried to include a variety of gifts, all at various price points, to fit most people's budgets. One last thing before I get on to the gifts, is that I decided to split this post into gifts for guys and gifts for girls, but you can obviously gift some of these items to either gender. Despite the category division I think the majority of this guide is pretty gender neutral. Now let's get to the gifts.

L A D I E S

G E N T S


And that completes my 2015 holiday gift guide. I hope that these gift suggestions were somewhat helpful. Let me know what you're looking forward to receiving, or gifting to someone, this Christmas and if you would like, feel free to subscribe via Bloglovin' to remain in the know of each new blog post here on xo.Janiecy.xo.