Out of The Woods

Tuesday, November 17, 2015



As we start to creep into December I know our fall weather will  come to an end and all outfits will have to be accompanied by a parka or a thick woolly coat. That being said I wanted to take advantage of what nice weather we have left as well as continue to layer with some of my favourite lightweight pieces. Speaking of lightweight pieces. I absolutely adore this utility jacket, it's one of my faves, I love how it just goes with a variety of outfits. Now all of that aside I have to admit that it isn't the warmest. On a truly crisp and chilly day I have to really bundle up. In addition I find that this particular jacket can be hard to dress up. I mean I love it with your day to day casuals looks, like this one here, but sometimes I would like to opt for a smarter look. Which is why I was think that I should invest in a nice trench coat. Leave a comment down below and let me know what are some good places to get really cute trench coats. Also let me know what you think of today's outfit and if you think I should do more OOTD posts.

Jacket: Aritzia // Top: American Eagle (Similar) // Jeans: American Eagle // Boots: Old (Similar) // Bag: Coach // Earrings: H&M // Watch: Betsey Johnson// Bracelet: Similar

Photos by: WinLeith