November Favourites '15

Monday, November 30, 2015


I seemed to have fallen off  the whole monthly favourites bandwagon and I'm not all that sure why. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I seldom change my routine or the fact that every month I'd only have one new item to share.Whatever the case may be I thought I would get back into the swing of things and share a few things that I've been loving over these past months.


  • NARS Lip Pencil in Rikugien, this little lip pencil came in a set of two from Sephora's annual birthday gift. This year's gift was a welcome find, seeing as it comes from one of my favourite makeup brands and I've actually been wanting to try one of their lip pencils for some time now. I was immediately pleased when I saw this pinky mauve pencil inside of the set and I've been wearing it ever since.

  • Pandora Floral Ring, this year for my birthday my mother gifted me with this gorgeous Pandora ring; and despite not being much of a ring wearer I've grown quite found of it. And that being said I think it could use a friend. My other hand appears rather empty now.

  • Estee Lauder Foundation Pump, upon repurchasing my favourite full coverage foundation I decided to invest in a pump. If you're familiar with Estee Lauder DW you might recall that that particular foundation doesn't come with a pump. In fact I actually purchased it from MAC after learning that their traditional foundation pumps just so happens to fit the DW bottles. I couldn't be more thrilled with it. Not only is it practical but it will reduce the amount of foundation that is wasted due to an over zealous pour.

  • Make Up Forever Step One Primers Mattifying & Smoothing,  I cannot say enough good things about these make up for ever primers; they have reached full blown holy grail status. Honestly that's how food they are. Not everyone may like the extra step of using not one but two primers but I don't know how I every got by without the two of them. You can read my full review of them here.

  • Anastasia of Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade & 12 Brush, I thought it was about time that I step my eyebrow game up. Well that and I also wanted to try out some new products from the queen of brows herself Ms Anastasia of Beverly Hills. I've tried the browwiz out in the past but I wasn't much of a fan. I actually prefer the dip brow pomade. There's some what of a learning curve, in terms of the application, but  once you get used to it you really can get awesome results. Let me know if you'd like a separate eyebrow tutorial or routine.

  • Events: The Weeknd Madness Concert, earlier this month I attended one of The Weeknd's many sold out concerts in his and my home town. Its been a while since I've gone to a concert and I'm glad I was able to attend his. The Weeknd is one of my favourite artists and he knows how to put on a damn good show. I can't wait to watch his VS Fashion show performance next week.
 
  • Movies: Mockingjay Part 2 & The Avengers Age of Ultron, this month marked the end of an era. The end of the hunger games movie franchise. To say there was tears would be putting it mildly. In addition to watching mockingjay part 2 I finally got around to see the latest avengers movie. A little late but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Out of curiosity who is your favourite avenger? Let's see if you can guess mine.

And those are all of my collective favourites. Let me know what you've been loving this month in the comments below and don't forget to follow via Bloglovin' to stay up to date with future blog posts.