Monthly Music Pick | Summer '15 Playlist

Friday, August 07, 2015




First things first I would like to apologize for my absence. The last few weeks have been hectic to say the least. For those of you who don't know I actually took a summer course; which unfortunately ate up a big chunk of my summer.  Thankfully it is now over and I can enjoy the remainder of my summer. Okay, okay so I know we're nearing the end of summer but we can all pretend and you know hold on to what's left. Which is why today I wanted share my summer playlist. A collection of songs that I have been enjoying and jamming out to all summer. So let me know what you've been listening to and also what you think is this year's song of the summer. 


This Summer's Gonna Hurt -Maroon 5 

Can't Feel My Face -The Weeknd

No Place I'd Rather Be -Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne

Good For You -Selena Gomez ft. ASAP Rocky

When I Meet You In The Summer -Calvin Harris

Outside -Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding

Where Are You Now -Skrillex, Diplo & Justin Bieber

Do It Again -Pia Mia

Want To Want Me -Jason Derulo

Somebody -Natalie La Rose

Moonlight -Ariana Grande  

Good Thing -Nick Jonas

All Eyes On You -Meek Mills Ft. Nicki Minaj & Chris Brown

Hey Mama -David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj

Back to Back -Drake (Team Drake FYI)



Again sorry for my absence, life sometimes get's crazy. As usual let me know what think of today's post and what other posts you'd like to see more of here on xo.Janiecy.xo. Finally if you haven't already don't forget to follow via Bloglovin' and stay up to date on all future posts.