White Chocolate Macadamia & Cranberry Blondies

Wednesday, July 01, 2015



Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians out there!! Today I wanted to get in the festive independent spirit and soak up some of  that pride that's sweeping across the Nation. So what better way to do so than by sharing a tasty treat fit for the holiday, okay fit for any day really. 

It's been a while since my last recipe post and for that I am sincerely sorry. You guys know how much I like to bake and I happy to say that today's post is well worth the wait. Ever since I shared my brownie recipe way back when I knew I wanted to create other variations of the recipe and since I'm not a real chocolate person I thought blondies were the perfect route to take. Read on for details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Ingredients:


1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar

1/2 cup Butter Room Temperature

2 Eggs

1/2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cups Flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 cup White Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts
1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
  
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Directions: Preheat your oven to 350°F.

In a large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla, until smooth. 

Next add flour, baking powder and salt into the mixture.
Then proceed to stir in chocolate chip, nuts and cranberries.

Finally spread into a nonstick baking pan or a well greased tray and bake for about 18- 20 minutes.

Cool & enjoy.
This blondies were such a hit I think I found a new go to recipe. I love it when the easiest recipes are also the tastiest. I also stumbled across a peanut-butter version that I think I'll try next. As usual if you try this recipe out be sure to post a pic and tag me in it so that I can see your creation. Have a happy and safe Canada Day!