Products I Couldn't Be Without

Monday, July 20, 2015


Products I Couldn't Be Without | xo.Janiecy.xo
Products I Couldn't Be Without | xo.Janiecy.xo

Recently I've come to the realization that although I have a lot of beauty products that I generally like there are only a few that I honestly cannot be without; and today I thought I'd share a few of those products here on xo.Janiecy.xo. If you're a long time reader of my blog you'd probably heard me mention the majority of these products and if not you're in for a treat.

Alright, you guys know how much I adore the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and my love for it continues to grow each and everyday. It's a super full coverage formula which is great, but most days I prefer a more natural finish, that is where my Beauty Blender comes in. The little egg shaped sponge is worth all it's hype and then some. Speaking of my beauty blender where would I be without it's Solid Cleanser. I was seriously skeptical about this solid soap at first however the more I used it the more I enjoyed it. One product that I loved right off the bat was The Body Shop Silky Chamomile Cleansing Oil. This cleansing oil was raved about all over the place and with good reason. It is seriously amazing, it's cheap, effective and last forever; that bottle you see up there is almost a year old.

Three products that aren't nearly as cheap but that I equally enjoy are the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask and Origins Clear Improvements Facial Mask. All three of those products are either mini/ travel sizes or the result of one that I fell in love with and needed to repurchased in full size. The final three products that I can't foresee myself being without any time soon are my MUFE HD Setting Powder, Tea Tree Oil and Mascara (currently I'm using this one by Urban Decay, which just so happens to be an exact replica of the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara). Having oily acne prone skin is no fun but it is made easier with help from both my go to setting powder and my holy grail spot treatment. Oh and what's a girly girl without fluttery lashes, they're like our super power.

And that wraps up my list of products I couldn't be without, I'm sure I've fogotten one of two products but hey maybe there will be a part two. Let me know what product you can't live without in the comments below. Also let me know what you think of xo.Janiecy.xo's new look and what type of post you'd like to see more of . Finally, if you haven't done so already don't forget to follow via Bloglovin to keep up with future blog posts.