Causal Cutoffs

Monday, July 13, 2015



This weekend kicked off the beginning of the Pan Am Games here in Toronto and with the weather being so glorious my family and I headed out doors to see what festivities were taking place around the city. I still can't get over the fact that my city is hosting such a major event and I can't help but swell with a little T.O. pride.  I hope to experience a few events this summer, so I'm definitely crossing my fingers that I can make that happen. Here I wore a pair of denim cutoffs by American eagle. I love American eagle shorts, they fit me the best and aren't ridiculously short. I paired these shorts with a white tee, I picked up this one from the Zara sale a few weeks back, and I love the cutout detail on the top. It such a minor detail but it makes the shirt more interesting. I finished the look with my fave walking shoes, my olive green birks.

Outfit Details: Top: Zara (Similar) // Shorts: American Eagle // Shoes: Birks // Sunglasses: Target



Thank you to my mother for taking these pics. Don't forget to follow my site via Bloglovin' and stay up to date with all my upcoming posts. Finally let me know what you think of this post, and what you think of new blog mini makeover.