Updated What's In My Makeup Bag

Monday, June 15, 2015



Today I wanted to do another what's in my makeup bag. Since my last one was a while ago, I thought an updated version was in order. I like to keep my everyday makeup in a separate bag so that when it is time to get ready everything I need is in one spot. I recently switched over from my sparkly Betsey Johnson makeup, seen here in my original post, to a slightly smaller Lilly Pultzer bag. This is because I recently took out all of the lip products out of my case. Since I now keep the majority of my everyday lippies in my purse it just made sense to down size. So here is what's currently in my makeup bag.


F A C E

  Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer // Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation // Maybelline Fit Me Concealer // NARS Stick Concealer // Make Up Forever HD Setting Powder // MAC Sea Me, Hear Me Blush 



E Y E S

Lorac Pro Palette // Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer // MAC Soft Brown Single Eye Shadow // Urban Decay Perversion Mascara // Annabelle Eyeliner in Coffee // L'Oreal Black Liquid Eyeliner // L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara // Urban Decay eyeliner in Stag // Urban Decay double sided eyeliner in Zero & Demolition


And these are all of the products I like to keep in my makeup bag, I 'm so happy I decided to downsize. Taking all my lip products out has really cut down on the load. I figured that since I usually reach for the same lip products, I'm better off just keeping them in my purse instead of stuffing my makeup bag. Anyway, let me know what's in your makeup bag. What are your go to everyday staples?