Bashful Biker

Friday, June 05, 2015


Bashful Biker (xo.Janiecy.xo)

Today I wanted to share an outfit I wore earlier this week. I found this blush toned motto jacket on sale, at Joe Fresh, this past weekend and I knew I had to get it up on the blog a.s.a.p so that those of you who are interested can run out and get it too. This jacket comes in white as well but I chose the blush colour because not only is it one of my favorite colours to wear during the Spring but it is also unlike anything I currently own. I also envisioned the colour going nicely with light washed jeans. I wanted to keep this look on the causal side so I finished the it off with my well loved leopard print Target flats. Read on for additional details and more pictures.
Bashful Biker (xo.Janiecy.xo)
Bashful Biker (xo.Janiecy.xo)
Bashful Biker (xo.Janiecy.xo)
Outfit Details: Jacket: Joe Fresh (Similar) // Tank Top: H&M // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Target (Similar)

Let me know what you think of this post, and if you'd like to see more outfit posts. Shout out to my lovely mom who took these pics for me. Don't forget to follow my site via Bloglovin' and stay up to date with all my future posts and finally have a great weekend.