May '15 Monthly Round Up

Friday, May 29, 2015


May '15 Monthly Round Up (xo.Janiecy.xo)

Today I present to you my monthly round up for the month of May. I originally planned on writing a favourites post this month but when it came down to it I honestly didn't have much to share. Which is why this month I thought I would give you a run down of my favourite blog posts that I've written this month. 


05/04/15: Chocolatey Banana No-Bake Power Bites; recipe for a yummy treat that doesn't taste nearly as healthy as it actually is.

05/15/15: Brands I'd Like To Try More Of; a look at what beauty brands I'd personally like to try more from.

05/18/15: NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation; a full review of Nars' latest foundation.

05/25/15: Lovin' Lately | Too Faced Melted Long Wear Lipstick; Proclaiming my love for Too Faced' liquid lipsticks. 


And that completes my list of May's top blog posts of 2015. Have a read and tell me what you think. Oh and if you're not already, don't forget to follow xo.Janiecy.xo via Bloglovin' so that you can keep up with all my future blog posts. Also let me know what type of posts you guys would like to see more of here on my blog, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Finally I hope you all had an awesome month and I can't wait to see what June brings.