Sephora Love Note Haul '15

Monday, April 20, 2015



As many of you probably know this past weekend was the beginning of the Sephora spring sale. This sale comes around every year and I for one look forward to it each and every year. So from Thursday April 16 to Tuesday April 21st VIBs and VIB Rouge members can receive 15% off all merchandise, using the code VIBLove & RougeLove and regular Beauty Insiders can receive 10% off of their purchases, with the code BILove. Oh and don't even get me started about that difference, I think it is ridiculous that BIs don't receive the same discount. How freaking disrespectful is that. I mean if they wanted to increase the discount depending on the level of membership Rouge members should get 20% off not just 15%, because that would actually make things somewhat fair in regards to the loyalty program. But enough about that, lets get on to the haul.

During the sale I picked up a full sized bottle of my all time favourite Origins mask, after finishing the small bottle I bought back in August. I love that mask and I definitely know I'll be getting my money's worth of it based off of how long that small bottle lasted. Moving on I picked up three liquid lipsticks. I feel like I am sort of behind on this trend, seeing as every beauty blogger/vlogger was raving about different liquid lipsticks this fall, but I think I picked up some pretty springy shades. I purchased one Stila stay all day liquid lipstick in Dolce and two of the Too Faced melted liquid lipstick in the shades melted Chihuahua and melted nude. I also picked up a teeny tiny sample size of the Bite Beauty agave lip mask. I've had my eye on that lip treatment all winter, but with it's steep retail price I wasn't sure if it would be worth it. Fast forward to the other day when I saw that they had a little lip treatment kit that contained not only a mini lip mask but an exfoliate as well, I knew this would be my moment to give it a whirl. Finally, I thought with the sale I would take the opportunity and get a new foundation. I went for the new all day luminous weightless foundation from NARS, after once again caving into the hype.  I'll be sure to let you guys know how I like it, as well as all the other products I got. Oh and if you follow me on Snap Chat you would have seen a few snaps of the first wear, @Janiecyxo if you were wondering.


And that's everything I got from the Sephora Love Note Sale, I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what you picked up from the sale.