March Favourites '15

Friday, April 03, 2015



I was originally going to skip this months favourites post on account that I don't have many beauty products to talk about, but that being said since I skipped last month's favourites, I have accumulated a lot of random ones that I want to share. So here are my non-beauty faves (okay a few beauty faves) for the month of March.


  • Nars Sin Blush, *insert long and obnoxious groan* I got this blush back in December and I have practically used it everyday since. However, for whatever reason I forgot to include it in both of my December '14 and January '15 favourites. I don't mind that I didn't mention it back in December, since it was a recent buy that I had yet to use prior to posting that favoutites; but I'm surely kicking myself for failing to include it in January. You're probably wondering why it matters so much and honestly it doesn't. I just like to make note of the products that I like so that I have a record of our love affair. Let me know if you're the same way. You can check out my full review to hear all about this beauty.

  • Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, this little mini came in my On the Run palette but prior to that review I had yet to use it. This month while I was between mascaras I reached for this one and decided to give it a try and I discovered that it is almost an exact replica of my go to mascara by L'Oreal. Check out my first impressions and you'll see what I mean.

  • Revlon Tweezers, this month I finally decided to pick up my own pair of tweezers, my mom couldn't be more happier considering I was constantly borrowing hers. This pair is by Revlon, and not only is it inexpensive but it works like a dream.


  • Betsey Johnson Watch, recently I've been gravitating to silver jewellery and more specifically this silver watch. I received this watch for Christmas and I like having another option than my go to gold watch. 


  • Movies: Insuregent, the one movie I've been waiting for since the new year is Insurgent. Insurgent is my favourite book in the Divergent trilogy and the movie did not disappoint. Of course the movie had quite a few changes from the book, but I'm not one of those people who nit-pick at every little thing. I just love seeing one of my fave books brought to life.
   
  • TV Shows: How to get Away with Murder, Empire, PLL Season 5 Finale, before I talk about the new shows I started I just want to talk about the season 5 finale of Pretty Little Liars. Five words: "Who the hell is Charles?" Two new shows that I am currently obsessed with are How to Get Away with Murder and Empire. I don't even know how to begin to talk about these shows, just know that they are very hyped and for a good reason.

  • My new Camera (which I used to take this pic), the most exciting thing happened at the end of this month. I got a new camera! After saving for months I was finally able to upgrade. I am now a proud owner of a Canon Rebel T5I (700D). I don't want to go into too much detail because I would like to do a separate post all about it, but I am so thrilled. Can't wait to step up my bogging game.

  • Snapchat, my final favourite of the month is an app. I'm sure we have all heard about Snapchat, as it's been around for awhile now, and I'm sure all your favourite bloggers/vloggers and celebrities alike have been snapping away. Don't miss out on the fun, my handle is @Janiecyxo. 

That's all of my last March favourites. Let me know what you've been loving this past month and if you haven't already don't forget to follow via Bloglovin' to keep up with all my latest blog posts.