March '15 Monthly Round Up

Wednesday, April 01, 2015



March has come and gone and to be honest I am so thrilled to being moving on into April. To me March just felt like left over February.The weather was awful and it just took over my overall impressions for the month; simply put March was meek. That being said, a few exciting things did take place towards the end of the month, which I will share in an up coming post, but today I'll be sharing my monthly round up. If you remember from last month instead of a favourites post I did an overview of my favourite posts from that month. This month I thought I would do the same but I'm also considering posting a random favourites post as well. Let me know if you'd like to see that.


03/04/15: Manicure of the Moment | Blue Diamond; I really wanted to create a nice clean look using this navy polish and by experimenting with some tape I was able to get this really cool geometric cut out. I love the way it turned out.

03/06/15: TAG| Lip Product Addict; It has been forever since I've last done a tag post and I thought this one all about my makeup obsession, lip products, would be the perfect one to ease back into it.

03/16/15: Shamrock Brownies; I perfecting my brownie resipe I decided to not only share it but put a St.Patrick day spin on them.

03/23/15: Products That Are Worth The Hype -The Drugstore Edition; Since my first products that are worth the hype post went down so well I thought I would share an updated version all about drugstore products.  


And that completes my top posts of March 2015. Have a read and tell me what you think, oh and don't forget to check out last month's round up.