April Favourites '15

Monday, April 27, 2015


April Favourite '15 (xo.Janiecy.xo)

I can't believe how quick April has gone by; I could have sworn it was just Easter. Anyway today I wanted to share my monthly favourites. A few of these products are relatively new, but the majority I rediscovered this past month. Enjoy.

  • Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Body Butter, spring has sprung and that means it's time to tend to your legs. No more hiding them in pants and leggings, though the weather here has been so up and down lately that I think I have a few more weeks of hiding to come. That being said I've gravitating to thick body butters a lot this past month and this one by Bath & Body Works smells divine. It's fruity and warm but not at all over powering. The only negative thing I can say is that I find it a bit stiff and hard to blend. Does anyone know if the body shop sells a pomegrante scent body butter please let a girl know because I honestly prefer their formulation a lot more but you can't beat the scent of this one. 

  • Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, I picked up this little sample size during the Sephora sale as I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try it out; and see if it is actually worth it's hype. And I am happy to say that it sort of is. After just two over night applications I can honestly say that appearance of my lips were most definitely improved.

  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Snow Pink, I've had this gloss in my collection for some time now and with it's clear base and slight sparkle it makes it the perfect gloss to pair with just about any lipstick. Not to mention that I think Revlon has one of the best gloss formulation at the drugstore.

  • Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Chihuahua, I've been eying this liquid lipstick ever since it was released. I guess you could say I'm a bit late on the whole liquid lipstick bandwagon but I'm here now. I love everything about this lipstick, well expect for one thing. I just don't think I can pull off the matte lip look. I'm trying to get used to it but I always end up caving and adding a gloss on top, like the Revlon one I mentioned above. Granted the pair give me the perfect nude lip but I don't know. I just don't think I can pull it off. Though give me some time I might get used to the look, after all I did buy two other liquid lipsticks.

  • Infusium 23 Hair Serum, this little guy has been my hair's savior. Not only have I had significantly less split ends but my hair feels ridiculously softer and dries much faster whenever I use it. I can already see myself repurchasing this and it's not even close to being finished.

  • Origins Clear Improvements Facial Mask, alright you guys already know how much I love this face mask but for about a week and half I was completely out and I didn't know what to do with myself. That's when I knew that could never be without this in my life. I've started to apply it every other night or so to selective areas on my face, as opposed to once a week all over my face, to really target my trouble spots and so far that has been working out better for me. I seriously can't recommend this stuff enough.

  • H&M Hoop Earrings, this is sort of random but I started wearing hoop earrings again. I got this pair from H&M about a year or two ago and I've never really reached for them much until this month. They're a bit on the heavier side but not too heavy that it wears your earlobe down. I love the way it looks when my hair is down and you can see it peak out from behind. Again such a random fave but I wanted to share it nonetheless.

  • Lord & Taylor Pointed Toe Pumps, you guys might remember when I hauled these shoes back in November and I still can't get over how freaking cute they are. I've been waiting for spring so that I can finally rock them with some light wash jeans or a cute dress. Oh and I also wore them to Easter dinner and got a ton of compliments on them. 
 
  • Movies: Big Hero 6, I only have one movie fave for the month and it's a kind of old one, meaning that it has been out for some time now; but I finally saw big hero 6 and it was hands down one of the cutest movies ever. I seriously cried like a baby during one part, I'm talking full on sobs. Anyway, if you haven't seen this film I recommend it.

Well, those are all of my monthly favourites for the month of April. Feel free to share something you've been loving this month in the comments below and don't forget to follow via Bloglovin' to stay up to date with future blog posts.