2 Years of xo.Janiecy.xo

Wednesday, April 29, 2015


2 Years of xo.Janiecy.xo

I can't even begin to wrap my head around that fact that tomorrow, April 30th, will mark xo.Janiecy.xo's second anniversary. The fact that I have been continuously blogging here on my site for two whole years is such a personal accomplishment to me. I honestly had no idea how much I would enjoy it let alone what a huge part of my life it would become. I would just like to take this time and say thank you to all of you lovely readers for following, commenting, sharing and just for stopping by, you have no idea how much your support means to me.

I would also like to share a few personal blogging goals that I would like to accomplish within the year. Of course I would like to see my blog's readership continue to grow but more than that I would like to continue to produce the best possible content as well as maintain my current post scheduled. Props to the daily bloggers who are able to publish new content everyday; that just isn't in the cards for me at the moment. That being said, I know it is important to maintain consistency but at the same time I don't want to be so constrained by a scheduled that my posts come across forced or lack luster. Which is why even though I try to keep my three posts a week scheduled I won't get too upset if I miss a day.

In addition to keeping my current scheduled and growing my readership, I would also like to establish some new photography skills. As some of you may know I recently purchased a new blogging camera and I can't wait to learn new tips and tricks so that I can take my basic photography knowledge further. Finally, this is something I mentioned before here on xo.Janiecy.xo but I would also like to share more lifestyle and fashion posts here on my site. I feel that my blog is mostly beauty driven, and I don't think that there's anything wrong with that, I would just personally like to see some more outfit posts as well as more lifestyle chit chat type posts. But of course let me know what kind of post you'd be interested in seeing more of.

Again, I would just like to thank you for your support and here's to another year of xo.Janiecy.xo!