February '15 Monthly Round Up

Friday, February 27, 2015



First off I would like to say thank you for all of your patients this week as I was unable to uphold my usual schedule for posts due to me editing my blogs layout and theme. I occasionally alter the appearance of my blog quite easily. Whether it's removing a gadget or moving it about, but these past few days I was really having issues with creating my custom navigation bar but with perseverance I was able to achieve the look I was going for. I worked really hard on the design of my blog so let me know what you think.

Moving on, I am so happy to see the end of February; for the shortest month of the year it really dragged on. This month I won't be doing a favourites post on account that I don't have any products to share that haven't already been mentioned in previous monthly favourites. You can check out my last two favourites posts here and here, to see what I've been gravitating to. This month I thought I would do something different and share with you my monthly round up of February 2015. In this post I will be sharing an overview of my favourite posts from the month. I thought it would be nice to shake things up branch out.

02/06/15: Manicure of The Moment | Intergalactic; this might be my favourite manicure of the moment post to date. I created this nail look by experimenting with my nail art brush and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned. It makes me want to play around with my nail brush more, and see what else I can do with it.
 
02/13/15: Chocolaty Sugar Cookies; I shared a festive and tasty treat just in time for valentine's day. Though this recipe could easily be used all year round whenever your heart desires.

02/18/15: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Review; shared a review of the wildly popular mineral primer by Hourglass cosmetics.

02/20/15: Urban Decay On The Run Palette Review; my review of Urban Decay's limited edition On The Run Palette including swatches.

And those are my top posts of February 2015. Have a read and tell me what you think. Also let me know if you like this little shake up and if you'd like to see me alternate between favourites posts and round ups.