Nars Sin Blush

Monday, January 26, 2015


NARS Blush in Sin

Last month, while I was supposed to have been Christmas shopping I popped into Sephora and picked up a new blush to play with. I've been using my m.a.c Sea Me, Hear Me blush none stop since I got it in the summer and I thought it was time I tried out a new one. This particular blush has been on my radar for sometime now so when I decided I wanted to purchase a new blush this Nars one came to mind instantly. 

Sin is described as a berry shade with gold shimmer. I am quite found of mauve and berry tone blushes as I find that they are the ones that look the most natural on my complexion and this blush is no exception. This is my second blush from Nars and again I'm blown away by the quality. The blush is pigmented yet blendable, a good thing for newbies who tend to be a bit heavy handed with their application, the colour can easily be built upon which I something that I like because for the most part I prefer my blush to be quite understated. The blush itself come encased in the brand's usually black rubberized compact. I'll spare you on how the texture of the compact makes it a dirt magnet when stored in one's cosmetic bag, as I know many people are already aware of this fact and I for one don't mind as it's nothing a quick swipe with a makeup removal towelette can't fix.

In the second picture you can see what one blended swipe of product looks like on the back of my hand, which is a pretty good indication of what it looks like on my cheeks. Nars blushes retail for around $35 and can be found at  Sephora stores, their online website, and anywhere else Nars cosmetics are sold, oh and good news it's a part of Nars permanent line but it is currently sold out online at Sephora, so I must not be the only one who's obsessed with it. So tell me, what do you think of this blush? Do you have favourite Nars blush, if so let me know I'm always willing to check out any recommendations you guys may have.