Mini Lush Haul

Friday, January 02, 2015



Happy New YEAR!! I can't believe it's 2015. I feel like this can't possibly be an actual year on a legit calendar; no way. When I was younger I used to think that 2015 was so far away and that we would be so advanced in terms of technology, and to some degree we kind of are. Alright enough about how old the new year is making me feel, I'm here today to share a miniature lush haul with you. Lush was having a huge after Christmas sale, where all of their holiday merchandise was buy one get one free. I've been meaning to plan a trip to Lush for some time now so that I could stock up on a few limited edition things, and I finally got my chance this past weekend. Sadly the shop I went to was sold out of the majority of their Christmas stock; and with a sale like that I'm not surprised. Luckily I was able to get my hands on a few things.

I picked up two bubble bars the popular Candy Mountain and the festive Drummers Drumming, which my dog was particularly interested in, I swear anything that makes the slightest noise he is all for. I also picked up four bath bombs, Dragons Egg, Butter Ball, Sakura, and Phoenix Rising. I'm really happy with all the bath treats I got and I'm eager to see them in action. Follow me on Insta if you're interested because I may post a few snaps of the bath bombs in all their glory.

I'm unsure of how long the sale will continue for but if you're able to I definitely recommend taking to your local store and taking full advantage of their after Christmas sale. Also feel free to leave any blog post suggestions in the comments, I'm interested in hearing what type of posts you'd like to see more of on xo.Janiecy.xo in the new year.