2014 Hall Of Fame | Best of Beauty, Fashion & More Pt. 1

Monday, January 05, 2015



It is time to compile the best of the best, the most used, the holy grail and the all time faves of the entire year of 2014. Again I can't believe how fast the year has gone by I honestly feel like sometime during 2014 I blinked and now we're here in 2015. Crazy Right? Anyway, last year I narrowed down my top five beauty products for 2013 but I knew for a fact that I wouldn't be able to do that again, especially considering how many amazing products entered my life this year. In terms of blogging I really feel like I came into my own this past year. I feel comfortable in my writing and even though I don't have a huge following I'm okay with my overall analytics because I truly enjoy what I'm doing. This is my space and I love sharing it with you. Sorry, I didn't mean to get all sappy. I'm here to share my favourite products of the year, so enough talking let's get into it.

B E A U T Y
L'Oreal Miss Manga Waterproof Mascara, I know, I know I'm biased to L'Oreal and their mascaras but this one is truly awesome. Not only is this the first waterproof formula that I've tried and stuck with, this mascara provides the best results. I achieve fuller, longer, and fluttery lashes with ease thanks to this mascara.
 
Lorac Pro Palette, okay I know I haven't had this palette for long but I've been lusting after it for forever and I've been using it everyday so I think it deserves a place in my 2014 faves. You can expect a full review very soon.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, ah this foundation is a god send. I've been dealing with acne prone skin off and on for years now and while I think I found a healthy balance and kick ass skin care routine, this heavy duty foundation provides me with the look of near perfect skin without looking or feeling like a total cake face.

Chloe Rollerball Fragrance, I wore this fragrance almost everyday since I received it, last Christmas.And as you can probably tell I'm practically out. Seriosuly, I've been using the last little bit sparingly but I need a new actual bottle like last week.

Beauty Blender, and the award for the best makeup tool goes to this little makeup sponge right here. Okay I knew that there was a lot of hype surrounding the bb, in the beauty world, but I was not prepared for the amount of affection I would soon develop toward this glorified cosmetic sponge. I need a backup but can I justify that? I mean I've only used it everyday since I got it.

MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer, another majorly hyped product that I've fallen for. It's true what they say, not all concealers are made equal. Yeah, no one says that but it is true. Not only is this another high coverage product the magically doesn't feel like so, it's incredible blendable.

Origins Clear Improvements Facial Mask, I was unsure about this product at first, mostly due to it's price tag, but during a trip to Sephora, I picked up the travel size to test out and after the first two uses I noticed and difference; and I continue to notice a difference in my skin each and every time. My pores are half the size they once were and they continue to shrink to this day.

MAC Sea Me, Hear Me Blush, this should come as now surprise because I used the hell out of this blush this past year. Honest to god, if I didn't pick up a new blush to play with I'd still be using this same one and probably would be annoying the crap out of you guys for mentioning it so freaking much. Ha, I still love it though, and I can't wait to bring it back out in the spring.

The Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing Oil, with all these makeup faves one will need one hell of a product to take it all off and that's where this product comes into play. After hearing Amelia mention this cleansing oil I had to try it out for myself and with it's affordable price tag I couldn't find a reason not to. This cleansing oil has superpowers, it can remove even the most troublesome waterproof makeup with ease and it never leaves my skin feeling gross or with clogged pores.


I hope you guys enjoyed part one of my 2014 Hall of Frame series, it was never my intention to separate this post into three but it would have gotten ridiculously long. Anyway, let me know what some of your 2014 beauty faves are and stay tune for part two and three.

No comments :

Post a Comment