November Favourites '14

Friday, December 05, 2014



I gots a teeny tiny monthly favourites post for you all. It's so tiny that I was debating about skipping this month's post all together; however I'm really excited to share what I do have. So without further ado here is my November favourites.

  • Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Perfume, I feel weird have another perfume favourite but again this is one that I have owned for years and whenever I wear it it takes me right back to high school, in a good way I promise. This scent is so warm and inviting, it's musky and sweet and thankfully it's part of b&bw permanent line, because I'm already on my second bottle and I see a third one in my future.

  • Smashbox Lip Gloss in Radiant, I have recently banned myself from purchasing any more lip glosses, since I have way too many and really need to sort them out, so this month I've been reaching for this one by smashbox a ton. It's a nice mauve-berry shade loaded with shimmer. It's on the sheer side so it looks good over many different lipsticks.

  • OPI Nail Polish in Black Cherry Chutney, I can't believe I have yet to mention this polish here on my site, it's so weird because it's one of my favourites and I've had it for years. I swear when my nails aren't painted black during the winter months you can usually find me wearing this shade, which is probably due to the fact that this polish is so dark it appears black in certain lighting.

  • Origins Clear Improvements Facial Mask, ah I forgot to mention this face mask in last months favourites, but better late then never. This mask has quickly become one of my holy grail skin care products. My skin look a thousand times better and my pores look half the size thanks to this magical product. You can read my full review here.

  • Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle, do you guys remember this candle from last year's October favourites? No? Well that's okay because it's back in my life and I couldn't be any happier. I know it's a little late in the season to still be obsessed with pumpkin themed things but I can't help it, it's so good.

  • Movies: Mockingjay Part 1, How To Train Your Dragon 2 & The Other Women, I watched a lot of movies this past month but here are my faves. I've been looking forward to the third installment of The Hunger Games since well the last one, and I can honestly say it did not disappoint. Mockingjay Part 1 was everything I could have hoped for and more and I can't wait for the final film. I also watched the sequel for one of my favourite animated Disney movie, and may I just say one of the more underated ones, How to Train Your Dragon 2 and the hilarious Cameron Diaz comedy The Other Women.

  • Music: One Direction Stockholm Syndrome, Fireproof & Nick Jonas Teacher, this past month One Direction released their fourth studio album titled FOUR but if I'm being honest I'm not as into it as I thought I'd be. That being said I'm really into the songs Stockholm Syndrome and Fireproof, I think they are the best song on the album and they really show a lot of growth for them. Someone else who released a new album this past month is Mr. Nick Jonas and I've been listening to it nonstop. My favourite song at the moment is Teacher, I love how funky it sounds, and it just makes me want to dance whenever I hear it.

That's it for my November favourites; I guess it wasn't quite as small as I originally thought. As always let me know what some of your favourites have been for the month of November.