What's In My Makeup Bag

Wednesday, November 05, 2014



I think it's time I shared what products I keep in my everyday makeup bag and use regularly to get ready with. I recently switched over to this sparkly Betsey Johnson makeup bag as it is a bit bigger than my last one and is able to fit all my stuff comfortably. Trust me you don't know pain until you try to fit one more lipgloss into your already overflowing bag. Yes, I know I could always take things out and insert a 'one in, one out' mentality but that probably wont happen. Anyway, I thought I would take you through the products in sections, first up face products.

F A C E
Smashbox Photo Ready Oil Free Makeup Primer // Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation // Maybelline Fit Me Concealer // NARS Stick Concealer // MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation // Make Up Forever HD Setting Powder // MAC Sea Me, Hear Me Blush 

E Y E S
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette // Maybelline Chai Latte Eye Shadow Quad // Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer // MAC Soft Brown Single Eye Shadow // NYX Dark Brown Eyeliner Pencil // Bonne Bell Midnight Bark Eyeliner Pencil // L'Oreal Black Liquid Eyeliner // L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara


 L I P S 
Nivea Vanilla & Macademia Lip Butter // Buxom Tokyo Lipstick // Buxom Kir Royal Lip Cream // MAC Half-Red Lip Pencil // MAC Private Party Lipstick // Tarte Exposed Lip Surgence // Stila Dreamy Lip Glaze


These are all of the products I like to keep in my makeup bag, of course these products I subject to change at any moment but for now this I what I have been using. I often like to place certain products that I think could use some more attention, like my maybelline concealer. Recently I've been reaching for the drugstore option  to conceal my under eyes as opposed to my mac pro longwear, simply because I would like to save that one for special occasions. As you can also see I've strategically placed some fall lip options into my case so that I could be encouraged to embrace a bold lip.

So tell me, what's in your makeup bag, are you an over packer like me? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments :

Post a Comment