M.A.C Pro Long Wear Concealer

Friday, September 12, 2014



M.A.C Pro Longwear Concealer | NW 40

I've done it again, I've fallen for another wildly hyped makeup product. This time around I fell for the cult favourite Pro Longwear Concealer from MAC. I can't even begin to explain the amount of positive reviews this concealer receives. The list of beauty bloggers/vloggers that have professed their love for it stretches on for miles; so naturally I had to see what all of the fuss was about. 

It's a lightweight liquid formula with a medium to full coverage, it has a natural matte finish and is said to last up to 15 hours. This concealer can also cover and correct the look of under-eye circles as well as any other skin discoloration issues. The most common use of this concealer, that I've seen, is concealing under-eye bags and highlighting the major high points of the face; which is exactly what I use this product for. Where as mac foundations are concerned I'm about a NW 43, so I decided to go one shade up and pick up this concealer in NW 40 which works perfectly for me as I believe the previous shade NW 30 would have looked a bit ghostly under my eyes. The thing I like the most about this concealer beside for the packing, I mean the little glass bottle that allows for you to see how much product is actually left and the little pump that dispenses the perfect amount for each one of my under-eyes is brilliant.

But the number one thing I like the most about this concealer is in fact it's blend-ability. This concealer blends seamlessly when I use both my beauty blender, my RT detailer brush and even my fingertips; which is great because I don't have to worry about too much where this application is concerned, as I use that time focusing on other aspects of my routine. You know for those days when you think you have all the time in the world to get ready but you really only have about 15 minutes. There are currently sixteen shades to chose from all ranging from pinky undertones to yellow, so there is most likely a shade for you. I've seen a lot of beauty vloggers mix shades and with it's super blendable formula it shouldn't pose much of a problem if you find yourself in between two shades. 

Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better concealer. This one under my eyes concealing and brightening my face and my NARS stick concealer, on stubborn blemishes and scars, are the best tag team duo. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer retails for $24 CND and can be found at your local MAC Store/ Counter/ Pro Shop.

        

No comments :

Post a Comment