The Body Shop Silky Camomile Cleansing Oil

Wednesday, August 27, 2014



The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil | $16 CND

I don't know about you but I don't think I've heard the term cleansing oil quite as much as I did this past year. I swear every month some blogger is raving about their recent bottle, saying how much better it is compared to the last bottle they had. Now don't hate me, but I would always tune out on their raving because I was currently happy with my makeup removing/ cleansing routine and whatever product they would be talking about would either be crazy expensive or by some brand that I'd never heard about let alone would be able to find; until Amelia Liana mentioned this cleansing oil from the body shop in her evening skincare video. I'm sure you are all familair with Amelia, as she does carry quite a big influence in the beauty blogging community, but it wasn't until Estee mentioned it in her 'bloggers made me do it' post that I decided I needed to give this oil a try. 

So here we are today. I'm familiar with The Body Shop's skincare line, especially the tea tree range as I'm avid fan of the stuff and like to research different products that contain it, but this is the first skincare related product that I tried from their camomile range. This cleansing oil claims to effortlessly remove makeup quickly and effectively as the camomile oil breaks down and emulsify leaving you with soft refreshed skin that is now clear of impurities. This cleansing oil not only removes waterproof makeup with ease but it is also suitable for all skin types. As some of you may know I have very oily and acne prone skin but at the same time it's pretty sensitive which is why I have to be mindful of the type a products I put on my face and makes sure that they are not too drying as it can cause my skin to start producing excess oil which in turn will cause breakouts. I definitely find that my makeup comes off so much faster since I started using this product which is great for when you're really tired and ready to climb into bed.

The Body Shop has a lot of other cleansing products in their camomile line including a eye makeup remover and a balm form of this cleansing oil. Now as much as the cleansing balm peeks my interest I think I'll stick to oil version I believe it would be a lot more hygienic with a pump as opposed to the tub. This camomile cleansing oil can be found at your local body shop locations as well as online.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment