One Direction Concert

Monday, August 04, 2014



When I heard that One Direction was kicking off the North American leg of their Where We Are stadium tour here in my city, with not one but two nights, I just knew I had to see 'em this time around; and with the tickets going on sale before Christmas, they quickly shot to the top of my wishlist. Fast forward about 8 months to the day of the concert (August 2nd) I was still in shock that I would actually get to see them preform. Live. In front of me. At the Rogers Center. In Toronto. Sorry, my mind still needs time to process. Thanks again Santa, and by Santa I mean my lovely mommy, who actually bought the tickets.

My cousin and I had and amazing time at the show, we danced, we sang, and we screamed our heads off just like the all the other thousands of girls who said they were "too cool" for that. Ha. I love how they included some of their popular songs from their previous albums, I knew they would sing Kiss You and Live While We're Young, but it was really nice to see them preform One Thing and Moments. Stand out performances for me includes Little White Lies, Diana and Better Than Words, obviously because they are without a doubt my fave songs off of their album. As it appears I am well into that post concert high period, and with no sign of coming down this feeling may lasts well throughout the month. Anyway, here are a few of my favourite photos from the concert.




Romper/ Playsuit: H&M // Shoes: Call it Spring // Sunglasses: Target // Watch: Target