MAC Sea Me, Hear Me Extra Dimension Blush

Monday, June 23, 2014


MAC Extra Dimension Blush in Sea Me, Hear Me

Last month MAC released their Alluring Aquatic collection, which had a flurry of deep ocean hues and the most stunning packaging I have ever laid me eyes on. I picked up one of two extra dimension blushes from the collection and the time has finally come to review it.

The blush I have here today is called Sea Me, Hear Me and is described as being a beige pink, which I read as being the perfect natural flush pink for my skin tone. I understand that MAC's extra dimension blushes have a tendency to be sheer and this blush here is no exception; however I personally don't mind the sheerness as I usually like my cheeks to have a light wash of colour anyway. I am also able to build the colour up as much as I like if I do desire a more pigmented look, this blush also blends exceptionally well.

Now for the part were I drone on and on about the gorgeous packaging. If you weren't able to get your hands on anything from the collection and are tired of hearing about how stunning the packaging is I apologize and I'll keep this bit short and sweet. The blush, like the rest of the products in this collection, comes encased in a beautiful metallic teal casing with little raised dots that look like beads of water which evidently gives the appearance of the products being wet; cool right?

In the second picture you can see what the blush looks like swatched on my hand, and I have to say I'm quite impressed with the swatch as you can actually see the blushes' true colour as well as how it look when applied to my cheeks. I'm absolutely in love with this blush and I have honestly been wearing it nonstop since I got it. This extra dimension blush retails for about $32 CND , however this one is sadly limited addition and is no longer available.

Were you able to get anything from this collection, if so what did you get? Also have you tried any extra dimension blushes before, if so what did you think?