S/S14 Beauty Haul

Friday, May 30, 2014



It's not often that I post hauls on my blog. Now it's not because I don't go shopping, oh how I live at the mall, it's mostly because I don't go out and purchase more than one or two items at a time and when I do obtain new purchases I always forgot to put them aside and save them to be showed here on my site. I do however post a few instahauls here and there over on my Instagram; by the way you should totally follow me on Insta @Janiecyxo. Anyway I thought I would share with you some of my most recent beauty purchases.

If you are up to date on all of my product's I've used up posts you know that I go through body lotion like no other and the brand I repurchase time and time again is St. Ives. This time I got the Naturally Indulgent Body Lotion which has Coconut Milk and Orchid Extract and smells absolute tropical. I thought the sweet coconut scent would get me pumped for Summer, hell I've been pumped for Summer since Winter finally ended. I also finally finished my itty bitty translucent powder by Make Up For Ever so I had to pick up the full sized version. I still can't believe how long that small 5g size lasted me.

Alright on to the exciting part. After much debating I finally decided to try out the miraculous Beauty Blender makeup sponge. I've used your typical drugstore cosmetic sponge, those wedges that come in a pack of like 30 or something, but I thought it was time I tried the makeup sponge of all makeup sponges. I'll be sure to write a full review all about it. Finally, I picked up some new goodies from the MAC Alluring Aquatic collection, that was just released in stores last week. I got the Extra Dimension Blush in Sea Me Here Me and one of their tinted lipglasses in Water Deities. I have yet to try either of these but I really looking forward to it. Again I'll be sure to share my thoughts on them both at a later time.

That's it for my little late spring/ early summer beauty haul, I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what you've recently purchases and if you managed to get anything from the new MAC collection.   

No comments :

Post a Comment