Smashbox Wonder Vision Lipgloss Set

Wednesday, February 05, 2014


As of late I've been loving these Smashbox glosses I received in a set for Christmas. Now being a big fan of their face primer range I've oddly enough never paid much mind to any other Smashbox products. That probably doesn't sound to good to their marketing team but it's the truth. This is also why I love holiday gift sets, they are the perfect opportunity to try out new products as well as take advantage of the cute limited edition packaging.


The set I have here is the Wonder Vision Set that includes five lip enhancing glosses. The lipglosses from left to right (as displayed by the photo of above) are:

Radiant || Tease || Pout || Luster || Ruby

Radiant, my favorite of the five is a semi sheer pinky mauve glittery gloss.
Tease, is a dark cream plum.
Pout, is your typical milky baby pink with a cream finish.
Luster, is a sheer gloss with a slight pink hue complete with silver glitter.
Ruby, as the name suggests, is the standout fire engine red cream gloss.

Top to Bottom: Pout, Ruby, Radiant, Tease, & Luster

In terms of application these glosses are very much sheer, they aren't at all sticky which means their lasting power isn't as strong as one would like. Pigmentation when swatched (like above) is lovely though when applied to the lips it leaves a lot to be desired; however for as sheer of gloss it is they do provide you with an uber shiny pout.

Although this is a limited edition set Smashbox's orginial lip enhancing glosses retail for around $22 CND at your local Sephora stores.

All in all I have no real complaints with this set. Giving the shade selection you can safely assume that I'll be wearing certain glosses during the warmer months and others throughout the cold ones. Anyway tell me what you think of these gloss in the comments and let me know what Smashbox products you've tried and tested; like I said I have only tried a couple of their face primers and I would love to check out what else they have, so feel free to leave me some suggestions.

No comments :

Post a Comment